Welcome to the Web site of InfraWare.com. This Web site is best viewed using a contemporary browser.
This Web site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated on this Web site, you may display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information on this Web site, or otherwise distributed from InfraWare, Inc., for such personal, non-commercial use, provided it is done pursuant to the User Conduct and Obligations set forth herein.
InfraWare, Inc. has used its best efforts to provide the most accurate and timely information available. Accordingly, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any of the information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this Web site.
The performance of this Web site and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this Web site are provided to you on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. InfraWare, Inc. shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer as a result of using this Web site.
InfraWare, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this Web site or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
As a visitor to our Web site, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this Web site shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall InfraWare, Inc. nor any of its data providers be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this Web site, even if InfraWare, Inc. or such provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User Conduct and Obligations
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this Web site. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this Web site any content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- contains any viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our Web site, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
- collect information about other visitors to our Web site without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
- sell access to or the use of this Web site, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this Web site, except as specifically permitted in writing by InfraWare, Inc.;
- redistribute any content, including financial data, provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, Web pages, e-mail, Web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method;
- intentionally alter the format in which financial data is provided by us or otherwise circumvent our regular interfaces to such data; and
- embed or import any financial data provided by us into any information services (whether or not Web-based), data files or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems, except as except as specifically permitted in writing by InfraWare, Inc.
Indemnification by User